Friday, May 21, 2010

The end of LOST

LOST is finally coming to an end. I was never really a huge fan of this show, but I know the story, I'm pot committed and I'm all in. I just want to see this end. I never really got the obsession. LOST became that show that everyone who was obsessed with it, would annoy you by trying to figure out the mysterious plot with with their theories or the writers would write something so asinine, fanatics would convince themselves, "Yeah, Lost was crazy last night, but I could totally see that happening" when in reality, the writers could write ANYTHING and fans of the show would approve. I did hear in a podcast the writers wrote season 1 with an end plan but didn't know how long LOST would go, so they added some filler until they found out the show would last 6 seasons. Whatever. I'm just here for the entertainment. And Evangeline Lilly. I just wonder what happens to these actors after LOST. They will be ultimately typecasted and won't be able to be looked at the same again. This happened with actors from the Wire (Michael in 90210, awful), Saved by the Bell (they all failed, for the most part) and I guess Sopranos (if you check out any Gandolfini movie).

Anyways, one fanatic created a trailer for the series finale for sunday and it's pretty good. It took him 32 hours to make. 32. Doesn't he have a job or something? Like me. I have a job. And lots of down time. Thus this blog was born. Either way, the trailer is actually pretty good, as LOST comes down to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment