Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Your daily Charles Barkley Update

So I've been behind today. I overslept my alarm like usual because I stayed up to watch the Thunder nearly upset the Lakers, so I'm catching up on real work.

So during halftime, Charles was asked a particular question.



He staggers before calling everyone an asshole. Pretty funny. You have to love Charles Barkley for his brutal, straight forward honesty. Like why he was ran through a stop sign:

According to the officer who wrote the report, "He told me that he ran the stop sign because he was in a hurry to pick up the girl I saw get in the passenger seat."

The officer continues: "He asked me to admit that she was 'hot.' He asked me, 'You want the truth?' When I told him I did he said, 'I was gonna drive around the corner and get a blow job. He then explained that she had given him a 'blow job' one week earlier and said it was the best one he had ever had in his life."



I hope he runs for governor of Alabama. He' s honest and I mean, could there be worse? (See Schwarzenegger, Arnold, Ventura, Jesse, and Blagoveich, Rod to mention a few)

No comments:

Post a Comment