Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Derek Jeter vs. Cristiano Ronaldo

There were recent rumors that Cristiano Ronaldo came into the US, took Kim K against her will, and brought her out to Spain. Ok I made up the unwillingly part, but Ronaldo should stick to Europe and not come over here and take our attractive women. Then I saw his resume. Very impressive. The only athlete I could think of that could compete with him (besides Big Ben) is Derek Jeter. I am a Yankee Hater, but his resume is quite impressive as well.


So Derek Jeter or Cristiano Ronaldo....who you got?


3 comments:

  1. I'm offended that you even think this is debatable. JETER. Period. Hands down. End of story. That man has done Hurricane Katrina-esque damage on the hottest women in Hollywood for the past 10 YEARS. Not only that - he had them all in their prime and he had them all first. You really think Jeter would be caught dead with someone's sloppy seconds, let alone thirds? If I could I would ban you from blogging for a a day as punishment for this blasphemy of post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without even looking at there resumes I can say this...Gray Kelly - Derek Jeter is with Minka Kelly and no matter how good the fellatio you give him is he will never leave her to be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a joke, hands down Cristiano. the only real question is who is luckier, cristiano or kim?

    ReplyDelete