Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cleveland Sucks

I'm not a fan of Cleveland. Sure I haven't visited, but with their sports fans come annoyance. No one cares about The Ohio State getting killed in big college football games and no one will care about the Cavs once LeBron leaves for the Knicks. (or to the Wizards according to Miss Cleo). That said, the city itself never seemed appealing. Last night Joakim Noah shared the same opinion. Wait what? He said "Cleveland sucks."

Hmm this sounds awfully familiar to a comment I heard about 3 years ago now. Something like:

To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to. If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying.

Oh right, that was Ichiro talking about Cleveland.


I know it's Lebron's hometown, but does he really want to stay? Really? Really? Really Lebron? The guy who loves New York and wants to be the first billionaire athlete. Enjoy it while it lasts, Clevelanders.

1 comment:

  1. I beg to differ.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU0JpyH1gC8

    ReplyDelete